Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

It's EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today we went to our grandpa and grandmas' house!!!!!!
We did a scavenger hunt, it was fun but at the end I really frustrated because I couldn't find the last one of my 22 eggs and Cam fond it and stood right in front of it . I was so mad . Then after dinner we did an Amazing Race it was fun but Cam was my partner and he was calling me Vixen though I was calling him Kent.! Though we came in last we had fun.





Happy Easter

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bekah!

    Just wanted to drop a line for ya! I got your
    question so I will answer!


    DANCE: Call me and set up a date or leave me a comment on my blog! The final song will be chosen when you come!Here is what you need if you come over to practice that dance!


    LEOTARD, SHORTS, AND LOOSE T-SHIRT: We will be practicing NON-STOP! So wear dance appropriate uniform!

    CD'S: We will be listening to CD's to find the final song! Use a CD case or somewhere where they will be protected when you come!

    DANCE BAG: You will need to store your dance things in a bag so you don't leave stuff here! Use a plastic WAL*MART bag or a dufflebag!

    NOTEBOOK AND PEN: We will be writing moves in our dance journals! So keep one in your dance bag for notes, moves, or things-to-do!

    ^ the things i wrote need to be here when you come so dont forget!


    NICOLE

    ReplyDelete